I aspire to be like Cosette because one day she just woke up, looked in the mirror, said “damn I’m pretty,” and just generally owned the rest of her life from that point on.
She belongs in the north, the real north.
I would rather have a half assed version of a relationship with someone who I truly enjoy spending time that might not want to marry me or even “officially call me theirs” then a marriage proposal to someone that just looks good on paper.
All ‘too’ something and all not enough is so true it hurts a little.
I might be wrong, but I think Sophie is filming a music video for Bastille. People who were at the derby filming said a music video was being filmed, and Sophie is wearing the same jacket as lead singer Dan Smith in the video for Flaws. Furthermore, the drummer for Bastille commented on the above photo that he “can’t wait to see it.” So yeah, that’s happening. [1 2]
UPDATED: According to someome on Reddit who was at the filming and got a photo with Sophie, the video is for Oblivion by Bastille.
i hope that, wherever my hair ties go, they’re happy. that’s all that matters
- ponies and chickens
- miss westeros joffrey baratheon
- the altar scene outrage 2k14
- a brief appearance of ser pounce that will stay in our hearts forever
- craster’s keep fanfiction
- peter dinklage’s annual emmy entry
- fans: “ONLY CAT”, littlefinger: “your sister xoxo”
- sansa stark being magnificent
- everybody loves oberyn
- everybody mourns oberyn
- "where is stannis baratheon" outrage 2k14
- an annual “where is lady stoneheart” outrage